1962 GT hawk (inspected)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962 GT hawk (inspected)

Later today I went by and checked out the 62 GT hawk on E-bay and it has had some interest here on the forum, this car is rather nice, when I got there the owner Bob Bruce was pulling up the carpet on the driver side, some one had asked about the floors, since he has only owned it for about 2 years and it came from Sacramento area he never gave it much thought, but did find the there is some rust out there not really bad but enough to know it's time to fix it or at least let people know whats there I would bet that the other side also has some, the trunk looks real good, the car has been repainted before He got it nothing special but nice there is over spray on things, the engine runs good and sounds good 289 with 4 bld. carb. 4 speed trans, TT rear end, good glass, good tires and wheel covers, looks like it might have a JP set of seat covers on them not bad fit either,He is moving back to the Midwest for work and if the car doesn't sell and his company will pay the bill to ship it then he will do that and try to sell back there and save people east some shipping cost,right now the way the car sits I figure it might be low 3rd place finisher in a national meet and with some work on detailing it might get to a 2nd, there is no tack or clock, just the plane dash, good chrome and stainless some small puckers on the grille surround not real bad but they are there, his name is Bob Bruce and if any would like to call and talk to him here is his number 510-329-4364, he told me the reserve but if any one want to know ask him...Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA
    canbstudebakers-
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Working...
X