Deluxe Scotsman Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deluxe Scotsman Progress

<div align="left"></div id="left">Howdy All! Been a while since I posted anything on the '59 Deluxe Scotsman, but am slowly making progress. The original frame was bent enough to require replacing, and it took the better part of a year to locate another. My good friend Jack Harris, had a good shortbox frame that he donated towards the project, and from another '59 Scotsman no less! (Thanks Jack!) Spent midsummer sandblasting it down when time allowed, and today finally got it primed and painted. Now onto the million or so other projects that need to get finished. Start to finish...

<div align="left">Tim Stevens Big Sky Country, Montana '59 4E7-122 Deluxe '59 4E3-112 Deluxe Scotsman '59 Silver Hawk '57 Parkview Wagon '41 Double Dater Coupe</div id="left">
    I own time machines.....

Puts my '59 Scotsman project to shame. [)]

Lookin' good Steve. I hope to put a 289 in mine tomorrow.

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Sounds Good Matthew, looking forward to seeing that orange Scotty back in service again, and moving down the road a whole lot quicker with that 289! [8D]

<div align="left">Tim Stevens Big Sky Country, Montana '59 4E7-122 Deluxe '59 4E3-112 Deluxe Scotsman '59 Silver Hawk '57 Parkview Wagon '41 Double Dater Coupe</div id="left">
      I own time machines.....

Comment

Tim - Maybe we'll see that Scotty at next years Pacific Can-Am Zone Meet???

<h5>Mark
        '57 Transtar Deluxe
        Vancouver Island Chapter
        http://visdc.shawwebspace.ca/ </h5>

Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

You can count on it Mark! But if you have trouble locating the truck, heres a preview of what it will probably look like! <div align="left"></div id="left">

I own time machines.....

Comment

quote:Originally posted by studemaker

You can count on it Mark! But if you have trouble locating the truck, heres a preview of what it will probably look like! <div align="left"></div id="left">

Tim Stevens
            Heh heh... good one Tim! But I think I've seen that truck somewhere else before (once or twice). [}]

<h5>Mark
            '57 Transtar Deluxe
            Vancouver Island Chapter
            http://visdc.shawwebspace.ca/ </h5>

Mark Hayden
            '66 Commander

Comment

About 13 years ago my Transtar looked like that!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1963 Cruiser
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe
              1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
              X