62 GT Hawk in Tehachapi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62 GT Hawk in Tehachapi

Nice looking car, white over green, 289/FOM, $5k.

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
    '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Interesting color. I don't think that was stock, but it catches the eye. The headlight rings look strange to me. I can't be sure in the picture, but it looks like the car just has plain rings with no hood. Am I seeing this right?

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, both w/overdrive.Searcy,Arkansas
    "I may be lazy, but I'm not shiftless."
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

The headlight rings aren't correct, the car should have rings with eyebrows like every other 53 to 61 C or K model. If the car isn't badly rusted, that's not a bad price. Bud

Comment

I've got a pair of Packard H/L rings that look like that and would fit a Stude C-K just fine.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1963 Cruiser
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Not a bad looking car, right up until you see that White Interior!

StudeRich
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

At least the channels run the correct way. Not bad for 5 g's maybe. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
            sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
            X