60 Lark dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 Lark dash

I have everything I need to restore the dash on my 60 Lark hardtop except for the plastic overlay that goes on the face of the dash behind the gages. Mine is so dry and brittle it crumbles. Any ideas for a replacement?

Call SASCO. They had a bunch of the speaker overlays, they might have a few gauge clusters.

Nick

Comment

The metal mesh '59 Type will work, but not correct. I think when they chromed the plastic on the Regals, it weakened them.

The Champ Truck and '60 Deluxe model Silver Painted grills seem a tad better, and should be available while SASCO lasts if you hurry. [^]

StudeRich
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Call Jon Myer. I saw them in April on the shelf upstairs. I bought a spare set. There are more left. Good luck. Here's my speaker and clock side:

[img][/img]

Comment

quote:Originally posted by barnlark

Call Jon Myer. I saw them in April on the shelf upstairs. I bought a spare set. There are more left. Good luck. Here's my speaker and clock side:

[img][/img]
          Do you have two vents on the passenger side?? I would think with a convertible you would already have plenty of ventilation...

<div align="left">1960 Lark 60S-W4</div id="left"> <div align="right">1962 7E7-122</div id="right">
          [img=left]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/62champ/car/8b0ac4c6.jpg[/img=left]
          [img=right]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/62champ/car/DSC02237.jpg[/img=right]

Comment

Good eye. Manual choke for the Edelbrock. Had a spare vent cable and it matched.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by barnlark

[img][/img]

WOW! []

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Not the best pic, but here's the tough side to find in good shape. The gauges without wasted numbers and letters, too.

[img][/img]

Comment

Working...
                X