New Studebaker COE toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Studebaker COE toy

Maisto has released four new Studebaker COE toy trucks. They are available at Target, Wal-Mart, and Toys-r-Us for around $7.00 each.
    The white one has the Studebaker winged logo on the doors.
    Here is one on eBay.

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Cool,
    I'll be at wallmart tomorrow.
    Hope to get all four. Nothing like cheap fun!
    Dean.

Comment

Picked up a brown & tan one and the black & red one at Traget the other day. Too bad you have to buy a brand X with them...

Chris Pile
      Editor: The Studebaker Special
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Yes but the brand X can be replaced with your favorite 1:64th scale Studebaker like the JL Avanti or Golden Hawk.

Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO
        President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

Dylan was able to replace the one on the rollback with a hotwheels red T-Cab that matches the COE hauler.

Jim Caldwell
          "The view don't change if you ain't the lead dog"

Comment

If you notice on the doors the henges are on the back of the door. This would make it very difficult to get in the cab if this was a real truck.

Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO
            Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO

Comment

The MAISTO COE flat beds are custom versions of the 1940 K15M series. MAISTO is not promoting them as a Studebaker. The white one has the Studebaker logo on the doors but, only as a decoration.

Richard

Comment

Thank you Gary and all. I'll be heading to Target tomarrow. I still haven't found a Hot Wheels Avanti. Good luck to all! Huck, in a secret location

Gary Hildebrandt
                Gary Hildebrandt

Comment

Working...
                X