Eye Candy Monday 8-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Candy Monday 8-17

Unique as the front and rear fenders look to be interchangeable. Nice truck. I have seen the rears swapped L for Right. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Nice green...

Chris Pile
      Editor: The Studebaker Special
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

The front and rear fenders ARE interchangeable on M pickups. Same part number. I have never understood why some rods have the rears reversed from stock.

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, both w/overdrive.Searcy,Arkansas
        "I may be lazy, but I'm not shiftless."
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

maybe they couldn't remember how they came off after they were finished doing the body work.

Jon Stalnaker
          Editor, Hawk Talks
          Karel Staple Chapter SDC
          Jon Stalnaker
          Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 52-fan

The front and rear fenders ARE interchangeable on M pickups. Same part number. I have never understood why some rods have the rears reversed from stock.

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, both w/overdrive.Searcy,Arkansas
            "I may be lazy, but I'm not shiftless."
            Some think the truck to look better when reversed. I think. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
            sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

What a nice looking truck. Though I am not usually a fan of that color, it certainly works on this truck. If somebody can just deliver it to my driveway I'll make room for it in the garage.

Joe Roberts
              '61 R1 Champ
              '65 Cruiser
              Editor of "The Down Easterner"
              Eastern North Carolina Chapter
              Joe Roberts
              '61 R1 Champ
              '65 Cruiser
              Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

They do it to raise the bed and keep the fenders and running boards fit right

Comment

Working...
                X