Painted at last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painted at last

Not bad for a garage paint job. Not the color we originally planed. Interior still to do tho it’s not ragged. This car sat in a garage for 35 years and only has 50XXX on it. Yesterday was it’s first public appearance since the paint job. Not as orange as it looks. Is really red. Carb needs some adjustment. Was rebuilt but falls flat when you give it gas. Ohh well it sure was fun yesterday when we were the only old car at the picnic and all our friends went Ohhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Still need to put our r-chromed front bumper on.
    Here's a YouTube and a pic

sigpic

I don't see the orange at all. The red looks beautiful! Congratulations. Keep the pictures coming.

Comment

Congrats. Looks spiffy. jimmijim

Stude Junkie+++++++Do it right the f$$$$ Time. Never mind. Just do it right. When youre done your done. You'll know it.
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Looks great in those colors... of course CK's look good in just about any color![] Nice car! LH

"I'm allergic to small block Chevys."
        Whirling dervish of misinformation.

Comment

Orange??? Oh, you must mean the roof color! Looks good to me.[^]

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1963 Cruiser
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe
          1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
          X