Pics, forget it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics, forget it

well I just proved to myself computers will never be a means of generating income for my family. Just spend an hour trying to post pics on this forum. I have givin up. Went and watched "Bob" on you tube 10 times and still can't get the photo bucket pics to upload to SDC. every time I hint control Z it clears my screen. I have them on photo bucket,no problem. Can't figure how Bob gets them to copy. He goes to the top of Photo bucket and clicks on SDC . I don't have that. I go to the forum from another tab I have open for SDC and that is where when I hit control Z I clear my SDC message screen. Some day I will try again but for now I am done.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
    Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

In the video, Bob is saying "Control V" (which is PASTE), not "Control Z" (which is UNDO).

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Dohh! thats a showstopper....

Comment

Dick got me going the right way and now I can fill the pages with all kinds of BS ,ain't that wonderful, good luck....Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA
        canbstudebakers-

]
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Got it I think. Thanks Ted and all others.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
          Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

Email them to studebaker50champ@bellsouth.net and I'll post them in this thread for you....

1950 Champion 2 Dr. Sedan

1949 Studebaker 2R5 half ton pickup...

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers

Dick got me going the right way and now I can fill the pages with all kinds of BS ,ain't that wonderful, good luck....Bob

Thanks a lot, Dick.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by barnlark

Originally posted by candbstudebakers

Thanks a lot, Dick.

Jus' tryin' to he'p

Dick Steinkamp
                Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
                Bellingham, WA

Comment

Yeah, colorful rhetoric and now pictures, great. All I know is that forum pictures of what he's got in and around that compound has pulled in some cash. I think he owes you 10%. [^]

Comment

quote:Originally posted by barnlark

Yeah, colorful rhetoric and now pictures, great. All I know is that forum pictures of what he's got in and around that compound has pulled in some cash. I think he owes you 10%. [^]
                    ....bbbbut, that would be a 50% reduction in my current kickback

Dick Steinkamp
                    Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
                    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Working...
                    X