Air Conditioning Hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Conditioning Hoses

I need to replace the A/C hoses on the 62 Hawk. The A/C is original to the car, using the York compressor. Does any of the vendors supply these hoses or where might I find them. I am also looking at Vintage Air and Old Air, but don't know which connector to order. Any advice??

Laisez le bon temps roulez avec un Studebaker

Surely Alexandria, population 46,000, has a hose shop that can duplicate them for you.

Brad Johnson
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Actually, the population is a bit larger than that... particularly when you take in the metro area!!

There are a few places that do make hoses, but they have only 'one' person that does that and that 'one' person is never there. In fact NAPA Auto Parts' 'one' person works for the City Fire Department and his schedule for being at the store seems to be unknown! Hence the need to find someplace else!!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mjeansonne

I need to replace the A/C hoses on the 62 Hawk. The A/C is original to the car, using the York compressor. Does any of the vendors supply these hoses or where might I find them. I am also looking at Vintage Air and Old Air, but don't know which connector to order. Any advice??
        Check with Ebon Jones (railway on the Forum). His business is auto a/c and he can furnish any piece needed for a Studebaker installation (like my '64 Daytona convertible 134 unit).

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Daytona convertible, '53 Commander Starliner, Museum R-4 engine, '62 Gravely Model L, '72 Gravely Model 430

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
        X