PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte North Carolina chapter...

studeclunker
08-20-2006, 09:48 AM
To my recollection there is a Charlotte chapter. An active one if memory serves me correctly. I'm moving there in either the winter bid or early spring. Whom would I contact? Is there a good Studebaker mechanic in the area? The mechanics in my present neck of the woods(and with Lewiston that's literal) are good, but clueless as to my Studeclunkers.

Lotsa Larks!
K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
Ron Smith

41 Frank
08-20-2006, 11:01 AM
On the SDC home page click on "local chapters) you'll find what you need there, scroll down to N.C. etc. etc.

41 Frank
08-20-2006, 11:01 AM
On the SDC home page click on "local chapters) you'll find what you need there, scroll down to N.C. etc. etc.

61hawk
08-20-2006, 11:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by studeclunker

To my recollection there is a Charlotte chapter. An active one if memory serves me correctly. I'm moving there in either the winter bid or early spring. Whom would I contact? Is there a good Studebaker mechanic in the area? The mechanics in my present neck of the woods(and with Lewiston that's literal) are good, but clueless as to my Studeclunkers.

Lotsa Larks!
Ron Smith

www.ncsdc.com

Lee

61hawk
08-20-2006, 11:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by studeclunker

Lotsa Larks!
Ron Smith

www.ncsdc.com

Lee

studegib
08-20-2006, 02:34 PM
Ron, that camper is 8'5" X 6'3" outside. Sure did enjoy our visit.
Gib

Gib

studegib
08-20-2006, 02:34 PM
Ron, that camper is 8'5" X 6'3" outside. Sure did enjoy our visit.
Gib

Gib

studeclunker
08-21-2006, 08:00 PM
Thanks, Gib. So did I. Sometimes I have a habit of nattering along.[:I] Just tell me when it's time to shut up and hang up.;)

61Hawk, Thanks! When does the eastern chapter plan on getting their website up and working?

Lotsa Larks!
Ron Smith

studeclunker
08-21-2006, 08:00 PM
Thanks, Gib. So did I. Sometimes I have a habit of nattering along.[:I] Just tell me when it's time to shut up and hang up.;)

61Hawk, Thanks! When does the eastern chapter plan on getting their website up and working?

Lotsa Larks!
Ron Smith

Avantiguy
08-21-2006, 08:03 PM
If I recall, The President Of The Charlotte NC Chapter of SDC is Jack White. In fact the same Jack White that has the 64 Avanti on Ebay now. His contact address and email are on that auction. A very nice man.

Bill Sapp
Hamlet, NC

Avantiguy
08-21-2006, 08:03 PM
If I recall, The President Of The Charlotte NC Chapter of SDC is Jack White. In fact the same Jack White that has the 64 Avanti on Ebay now. His contact address and email are on that auction. A very nice man.

Bill Sapp
Hamlet, NC

studeclunker
08-24-2006, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the info Bill! I'll look into it.

Well... looks like the auction is over. I'll have to look elsewhere for Mr. White's address...[V]

Lotsa Larks!
Ron Smith

studeclunker
08-24-2006, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the info Bill! I'll look into it.

Well... looks like the auction is over. I'll have to look elsewhere for Mr. White's address...[V]

Lotsa Larks!
Ron Smith