Custom Stude.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Stude.

I saw this car at the Goodguys Car show in Puyallup Wash. a couple of weeks ago. Absolutly beautiful! It was built by Chris Odam at Extreme Metal and Paint in anacortes Wash.

wow!

Comment

Very sleek.

Chris Pile
      Editor: The Studebaker Special
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I went to their website, but they don't have this car in their pic's, or projects site...
        I'd like to see how they did the convertible boot.
        Nice treatment..
        Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Jack

I saw this car at the Goodguys Car show in Puyallup Wash. a couple of weeks ago. <snip>
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

What a great looking car. Hard to improve on Loewy's design, but they have done it. Even those of us who want to keep the cars in their original condition can appreciate this.

Comment

Unbelieveable!!!

Comment

At this point there is sound eqipment in the boot. he hasn't built the convertable top for it yet. I meant to make some suggestions for tops but I was too busy admiring his work. I asked him if he belonged to the Studebaker club and his answer was no, he was showing the car for his client. He built the mold for the tonneau cover so he could build more if someone wanted one. As Don said, this is one Studebaker should have built.

Comment

That boot would sell. Reminds me of the fxxd t-bird tonneao 61-65.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

I was advised that the T-bird boot was only 62-63. Getting old and out of focus sometimes. Thanks for the correction.

studedick fom the lower Ozarks

Comment

The lay back of the windshield makes the whole car look much newer.

Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                  Studebaker enthusiast much longer
                  Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                  Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

[][][][][]

While I'm not a fan of the toothed 54 grill bars (53 Look better IMHO) this is a spectacular car.

I really like the approach to the grill surround/hood treatment.

Jack, If you can find any profile shots I'd love to see them.

Thanks much for posting.

Bob

Comment

I can't believe I didn't get a shot from the side. Here's the best I have. for the record. The car was shortened 20 inches. The dash is from, i think he said, an 85 Audi

Comment

Jack

Thanks for posting the side views.

I have now changed my dream car when I get rich and famous from the MB SL-65 I saw in the trailer last week to this beauty. [][]

Aw H&ll, I'll add handsome to the list and buy 'em both

Bob

Comment

The armrest looks like an ironing board[]
                          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Yeah, make sure you don't jump seats when it's up. [:0]

Comment

Wow I am not really into Mods ,but this one is NICE.

Comment

Working...
                              X