Sick Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick Hawk

Finally got back to the Hawk that I found last week. I think it is a 1957 Silver Hawk. Some good parts. The right chrome bezel is excellent. Both parklamps are also good. The windshield is not cracked. Dash is complete. No hood or motor. Had been a standard trans.

Worth trying to restore?

T-cab

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

[/IMG]

It's probably restorable, but I would think that you would be better off financally finding one that is complete and hasn't been sitting derelict for decades. Rust can be a big issue with a Hawk if it's been sitting in the dirt as moisture will corrode the frame and floors. Bud

Comment

Too many better candidates at this point in time. Certainly worth saving as parts donor tho.[^]

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1963 Cruiser
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I need a pair of fins for one and the side trim

Comment

Needs to continue "rust"ing in peace" jimmijim
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
          X