This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Truck

I have been watching this ole girl for a couple of days, if anyone from Southern California has seen her I would love some feedback as to her condition. Just e-mail me or just post away here. As I was really wanting a Stude truck when I came across Bessie. As shown below.

Randy_G

I'm watching it too Randy. The bad part is that he wants it moved PRONTO. Also , it isn't a '61 as the ad states. It has '63/'64 trim and '63/'64 style steering wheel. I have a 289 and 5spd/OD that I'd love to drop in something like that[)]

steve blake

steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
    http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

I'm watching it too Randy. The bad part is that he wants it moved PRONTO. Also , it isn't a '61 as the ad states. It has '63/'64 trim and '63/'64 style steering wheel. I have a 289 and 5spd/OD that I'd love to drop in something like that[)]

steve blake

Comment

The truck sold and no I didnt win it, heck I didn't even bid on it. I got busy with project #1 and forgot all about the thing. I know somebody got a good price on it. Hope it was somebody from the club.

Randy_G

Comment

The truck sold and no I didnt win it, heck I didn't even bid on it. I got busy with project #1 and forgot all about the thing. I know somebody got a good price on it. Hope it was somebody from the club.

Randy_G

Comment

Yeah, it just wasn't worth the $1,110 bucks shipping from Ca. to Tx.[)]

steve blake

Comment

steve blake

Comment

quote:Originally posted by arkiejazz

And to think that I got the '58 tandem moved from your place to Virginia for less than that!

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by arkiejazz

And to think that I got the '58 tandem moved from your place to Virginia for less than that!

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

MAN! It was certainly worth every penny of $371 bucks! I wasn't interested in it at all, but still!

Miscreant adrift in
                    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                    1960 Larkvertible V8
                    1958 Provincial wagon
                    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

MAN! It was certainly worth every penny of $371 bucks! I wasn't interested in it at all, but still!

Miscreant adrift in
                      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                      1960 Larkvertible V8
                      1958 Provincial wagon
                      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Yeah And I know who bought it. Coming to Clovis Ca. A club member The Raimondi"s

Mabel 1949 Champion
                        1957 Silverhawk
                        1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
                        Gus 1958 Transtar
                        61 Lark VIII
                        Fresno,Ca
                        Mabel 1949 Champion
                        Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                        Gus 1958 Transtar
                        The Prez 1955 President State
                        Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                        Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
                        Fresno,Ca

Comment

Yeah And I know who bought it. Coming to Clovis Ca. A club member The Raimondi"s

Mabel 1949 Champion
                          1957 Silverhawk
                          1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
                          Gus 1958 Transtar
                          61 Lark VIII
                          Fresno,Ca
                          Mabel 1949 Champion
                          Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                          Gus 1958 Transtar
                          The Prez 1955 President State
                          Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                          Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
                          Fresno,Ca

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

Miscreant adrift in
                            the BerStuda Triangle

Absolutely! Probably worth 2 or 3 times that even without an engine if a guy didn't have to get swamped with shipping fees[)]

steve blake

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

Miscreant adrift in
                              the BerStuda Triangle

Absolutely! Probably worth 2 or 3 times that even without an engine if a guy didn't have to get swamped with shipping fees[)]

steve blake

Comment

Working...
                              X