Syracuse Car Show pics 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syracuse Car Show pics 2009

Sorry for the delay folks. Had a wonderful neighbour help me load the pictures. Enjoy!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Here's a sample ....

Thanks for posting!

Chris Pile
    Editor: The Studebaker Special
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Thanks. Saw them all but the GT. Incredible event as always- it's a week-lomg happening, and a half-hour from my home! Wish it hadn't conflicted with CeRap; I missed a lot of the activities

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
      Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Thanks a million for posting the pictures!!! It's too bad about the "in your face" advertising on photobucket. It's a real pain and a disturbimg distraction. They're never satisfied with the amount of advertising money they get...

Sonny
        http://RacingStudebakers.com
        Sonny
        http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

Whats the story with the blue one thats mostly rust....did it burn maybe ?

[IMG]
          Home of the Fried Green Tomato
          "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ
          1964 Daytona HT
          sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

According to the vendor next to the car in the swap meet the fire was fuel related.
            He claimed the owner did very well from the insurance co. I beleive the asking price
            was $4,500. The engine compartment and interior suffered most. Body warping would
            be a problem.

Comment

Working...
            X