Sunday Eye Candy 7-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Eye Candy 7-19

This sits just 3 houses West of Knute Rockne's old house in South Bend. I never see this being driven.Wonder if they get the historical irony of where this is parked?

I know that opinions are like, well, you know, everybody has one, but I think they did a really good job on 'lightening up' the looks of the rooflines on the '63's compared to the '62's. I do think the '62's had better-looking full wheel discs, though! That's one good-looking two-door sedan. Reminds me of the car I can't seem to get my mind off of, from when I've done research at the SNM archives..a Super Red '63 Lark Custom 2-door sedan with white Skytop and black bucket seat interior, with the complete R2 Super package and Powershift. Shipped new to Hollidaysburg, PA. I can just picture it.

But I digress (as usual!)...

Bill Pressler
    '63 Lark Daytona Skytop R1
    '64 Daytona Hardtop
    Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    (formerly Greenville, PA)
    Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
    Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
    1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
    1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
    All are in Australia now

Comment

He drives it.But It does sit there on the street a lot. If I remember right, he bought the car from a former engineer who lives in a southern part of the state. It's been a few years since I've spoken with the owner, but he used to drive it to work in good summer weather. Maybe I'll stop by and show him that his Regal has gained fame by appearing in the Internationally Reknowned Eye Candy Thread. lol

R2Andy
      R2Andrea

Comment

That is one beautiful 1963! But I am partial to '63's. Too bad it sits on the street, but it is good that it is being driven regularly.

I wonder if he belonds to SDC?

Comment

What a nice lookin Lark.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Wait a MINUTE! Do my eyes deceive me, or is that a drink cup with a lid and a straw "glued" to the front bumper? [:0] [:0]

It must be stuck on a License plate bolt or something, maybe some kid's little joke! [V]

That IS one really nice looking '63 Regal 2 Dr. I'm hoping it is a V-8, it's stance does resemble one! []. No "slug" deserves to look THAT HOT!

StudeRich
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

LOL!!! StudeRich,I see it now!Hey R2Andy,do it!!!!

Comment

It's your eyes Rich. What you're seeing is the license plate bracket. The "straw" is the edge if the grill surround. There is also a big ugly scratch on the left rear 1/4 panel. You can just see a hint of it below the beltline moulding underneate the 1/4 window. It made me sick to see that. It really is a nicely done car.

R2Andy
                R2Andrea

Comment

Working...
                X