Posting youtube video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting youtube video

My 54K is getting very close to leaving the polebarn on it's maiden voyage, visualize S.O.B doing the Snoopy dance.[)] I have in my possession a web ready video camera to record the event.

If someone could give me a short course in adding a youtube video to the forum I might be encouraged to bore the heck out of the assemblage with the event.

I WILL NOT BE DENIED !!!,[}] be afraid be very very afraid if you don't cooperate. I'll find out from others and post more and more and maybe more unless you cooperate.[)]

I'm better now, please help.

Bob

Its real easy once you have the video uploaded to youtube. You just copy the link to it and post the link on here.

Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Commander Regal Coupe
    Fresno,Ca
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

Comment

Thanks Anne, I can get it to youtube, wasn't sure how to get it here.

Looks like a straight forward copy the hyperlink.

Bob

Comment

You'll need to sign up for a Google account (free) before you can upload your movie.
        Easy enough...

Then, when you are set up, you need to log on, and then select "my videos" from the twisty (triangle) by your log in screen name.
        Select "New Video Upload" from the twisty (triangle) on the left side of the screen marked "NEW".
        Press 'Upload Video' from the box and select your video.
        On my laptop it automatically starts the upload, so don't hit 'Upload Video' again or it will start it again and duplicate your video.

HTIH
        Jeff[8D]

http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Once you get your video up on YouTube, copy the link as shown in the screenshot.

Then, Paste that link into a forum post like this:

Great cars and trucks AND a great club with more than 12,500 members! Good reasons to THINK STUDEBAKER for your next classic!

We do not allow videos to be embedded directly into the forum posts. So you have to post the link as above, which will open the YouTube/video page when clicked.

BShaw, Webmaster
          webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com
          Woodbury, Minnesota
          sigpic
          Bob Shaw
          Rush City, Minnesota
          1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
          "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Thanks Bob, It looks about as straight forward as it could get.

I tried the search function but no luck, me thinks I can handle it from here.

Bob

Comment

Working...
            X