Big Pictures - S.C. Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Pictures - S.C. Drive

First time the three of us ever drove a different car to a meet. Donnie don't do manual transmissions, so she gets the Land Cruiser.
    [img][/img]
    Jennifer on the left of Mom. Somewhere I have a snapshot of Mom holding Jennifer at about age 1 in front of this truck. I hope to find it and have some computer fun combining the two some day.
    [img][/img]
    Jennifer has been around this truck all her life. I was surprised when she chose to drive it instead of the little red business coupe. Today was the first time she had driven a Studebaker.
    [img][/img]
    So now we're on our way up highway 11...two little six cylinders, trying to keep up with Mom's V8.
    [img][/img]
    These last two pictures were my feeble attempts to capture the moment in the rear view mirrors as I led the way back home.
    [img][/img]
    [img][/img]
    With this much family participation... this was one of my best times ever!
    John Clary
    Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Good on y'all!
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by jclary

<snip>
    With this much family participation... this was one of my best times ever!
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Cool.

Chris Pile
      Editor: The Studebaker Special
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Oh, that rocks! I especially like the "mini-me" pedal truck in the bed of the E...and congrats too on nailing a side mirror shot, I couldn't get a decent one of those on Saturday!

S.

Comment

I think it is great to include the family and for them to enjoy all your Studebakers. Everyone taking an interest.
          Ronnie

1957 Silver Hawk & 1961 Hawk
          Belmont, NC
          [IMG]
          1957 Silver Hawk & 1935 Dictator Street Rod
          Belmont, NC

Comment

Working...
          X