windshield vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windshield vendors

I am about ready to replace the old pitted and cracked windshield on my 62 Lark sedan. I know that a number of vendors sell new ones. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good vendor that sells a nice-fitting windshield?

Thanks so much for your time.

Phillips Auto Glass, he does not currently have an ad in TW. Go to the valuable links off the home page and than to studebakervendors.com and you will find Phillips Classic Auto Glass contact info,he has his own website. Phone (573)785-1927

Edited for content
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

The website is here, but there isn't much to it...

Jeff DeWitt

Jeff DeWitt
      http://carolinastudes.net

Comment

I have one of his on mine. Good quality & service. Crated it with another windshield that was coming near me to save on the cost. [^]

Comment

Vic (Philips)is delivering a new C Cab windshield for me to Cedar Rapids to save the $150 Freight. If you contact him right away there may still be time to get delivery of what you need for your 62 to CR and save that hefty freight charge, assuming that you are attending Cedar Rapids during the International. If you aren't planning on CR, maybe someone close by you is and can bring it back for you. Club members are great at helping others. Where are you located?

(edited to complete Vic's name)

'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
          '64 Daytona HT
          \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
          \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

CORUM,HEREIS THE LAST NO.I HAVE FOR pHILLIPS CLASSIC AUTO GLASS-.3782 SO. WWESTWOOD BLVD. .POPULAR BLUFF MO. 63901 PH NO 573-785-1927. E-MAIL AUTOGLASS@ACMENET.NET. MAC

Comment

Where do you live, it could make a difference, Champ glass in Idaho and he installs them also, he might be coming to Cedar Rapids also, but shipping does cost so factor that in, SI also has them might be a hair cheaper from them as most of the incoming glass goes through them first.

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Too bad you're not closer to Buffalo, New York. I have a '63 and '62 Daytona...the '63 is probably going to end up a parts car.

Comment

I don't know anything about them but I have the address of Vintage Glass At 480 Pike Park Drive Lawrenceville Ga. Ph.770 962 3068. Web:, vintageglass.com, Email:vintageglass@hotmail.com. Good Luck! NT

Neil Thornton
                  Hazlehurst, GA
                  '57 Silver Hawk
                  '56 Sky Hawk
                  '51 2R16 dump truck
                  Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Of course if you were in Phoenix you could just stop by and pick one up.
                    I stock all the glass on my on line store and if you are not in Phoenix I can have it shipped.
                    Chuck Collins

Comment

quote:Originally posted by cstude1

Of course if you were in Phoenix you could just stop by and pick one up.
                      I stock all the glass on my on line store and if you are not in Phoenix I can have it shipped.
                      Chuck Collins
                      I am in Phoenix once or twice a year. So Chuck, how do I find you, and what is the name of your on-line stoor??

Comment

I got a windshield from Champ in Idaho a few years ago. At the time his price was lower for the windshield including shipping than most others for just the glass.

Nick

Comment

Working...
                        X