Pictures Of Drive HER Studebaker Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures Of Drive HER Studebaker Day.

I woke up this morning ready to take my truck out for a drive when I noticed that Tracy already had George pulled out in the driveway, ready to go! The kids were settled in with their breakfasts and she was off to do the grocery shopping for our family picnic. I guess I have to wait until this afternoon for Drive MY Studebaker Day... By the way, she even rubbed it in with a few pictures and quite a bit of bragging about her working radio and huge trunk space...
    -John

John and Tracy Smith
    Queen Creek Arizona

[IMG]

What a beauty! Your car is quite nice, too, Tracy

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
    53 Starliner Hardtop
    Newton Grove, NC

Comment

George sure spruces up the Safeway parking lot!

60 Lark convertible
      61 Champ
      62 Daytona convertible
      63 G.T. R-2,4 speed
      63 Avanti (2)
      66 Daytona Sport Sedan
      59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
      60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
      61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
      62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
      62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
      62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
      63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
      63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
      64 Zip Van
      66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
      66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

What a sweeeeet ride! We brought our oldest daughter home from the hospital in 1989 in our '57 President-they are great family cars! My wife also closed the door of the President on my finger about a year later as we were getting ready to go to Easter mass...ouch.[B)]

Comment

Hmmm...if I had two Studebakers in my garage...I would be making my wife drive hers everywhere I drove mine, kinda like a convoy. Sounds good to me!

1963 Lark, 259 V8, two-tone paint, Twin Traction. Driven often, always noticed!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by tutone63

Hmmm...if I had two Studebakers in my garage...I would be making my wife drive hers everywhere I drove mine, kinda like a convoy. Sounds good to me!
            I kinda believe in this case it would be the other way around.

Comment

Way to class up a grocery store parking lot, Tracy! [^]

Comment

great 57. i like the 57's the best had one from 1965-1967,2-door commander 258 v-8 3-speed stick.fun car

Comment

Never thought about the "Safeway" logo (Background 2nd photo) being appropriate for us Stude folks. 'Course Safeway closed up their last stores around here years ago so I haven't seen one for a while.

KURTRUK
                  (read it backwards)

KURTRUK
                  (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                  X