Phone number list for Cedar Rapids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone number list for Cedar Rapids

If any of you want to email me your cell numbers, I will put together a quick list and email it out to those that want it. This would make it a bit easier for us to all meet up with one another.

If you don't mind passing out your number, or want the list, shoot me an email.

mbstude@gmail.com

Here is mine right now, no problem Bob Peterson..510-266-2522, also no problem finding me most of the time my motor home will be park in the swap meet area, but not selling things, lots of chairs, cold what ever in the cooler, also shade if we need it. And oh ya there will this guy from down under there also but no Fosters for him it got to be the one with the bug in it.

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

Sent my info in couple of days ago to Matt,e-mail me a copy when done Matt.
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

315-440-7351

I'll be there late Mon. Afternoon till Thurs. Afternoon. Hope to meet all y'all!

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I got your email Frank. I'll send out a list in a few days so that everyone will have a chance to add their number.

Comment

My cell #501 247 6828 any body can call me any time.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

If any of you want to email me your cell numbers, I will put together a quick list and email it out to those that want it. This would make it a bit easier for us to all meet up with one another.

If you don't mind passing out your number, or want the list, shoot me an email.

mbstude@gmail.com
              Matt: Good idea. Mine is 317.331.7311. I'd appreciate a list of others, too, when you have it compiled. BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Got it, BP.

I'll send out the list on Wednesday evening. This should give everyone plenty of time to add their number. If anyone just wants a copy of the list, shoot me an email. I have about 20 names and numbers right now.

Comment

My cell 814 720 4147

John

63' R1 Wagonaire

63' 8E45 Detroit

53' 2R5 R1 Powershift TT Under Construction

57' Transtar 304 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction (in Picture)

58' 3E6D Stock Sale Pending

61' 6E7 122 Factory Auto

John

62' Deluxe R2 4SPD.

63' R1 Wagonaire

57' Transtar 259 punched to 312 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction

58' 3E6D Stock 4X4

64' (Studebaker Built) Trailer Toter

Comment

Bob I very much look forward to meeting you! I am already packed. I have a couple of things to take care of on Monday and Tuesday, so I will either be there late on Tuesday or early Wednesday. I can't wait to get to Cedar Rapids ! Take care

57 & 58 Packards and Larks

Comment

I sent the phone number list to all that gave their number, or sent an email wanting it. If anyone else wants it and didn't get it, just let me know.

Matthew Burnette
                      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Working...
                      X