1955 taillight covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 taillight covers

Are 1955 taillight covers the same as the 1953 ,1954 covers ? 55 taillight covers stick out a ways! Are there cheap ones out there? Would 1953 covers work on the 1955 model?

none of the lenses for 53, 54 or 55 will cross-fit

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1963 Cruiser
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Studebaker Int'l has repops for the price of plating a good core. Just came out and I bought a pair. Wired, too. Keeping my old ones 'cause people tend to run into my cars That's for the housings. The lens are also available for a decent price.
      Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

none of the lenses for 53, 54 or 55 will cross-fit
        Well, Biggie, tho TECHNICALLY you are correct, in fact, the '54 lenses will fit the '55 station wagon housings--'cause they are the same as '54. ALSO the '56 station wagon lenses will fit all '54 and of course the '55 wagon IF you have a long enough screw on the bottom. Of course, the concours judges might look askance. (Askance, TX--a small burg south of Dallas!)[)]

To answer the post below mine, Don't see any reference in the 1st post to C/K.

John

Comment

I think the subject is c-k lights. jimmijim
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
          X