Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO was lookin for a radio deleat plate??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO was lookin for a radio deleat plate??

Whoever I answered, I can not find it! I have been thru the garage attic,multiple storage crates and 1 car,but it is no where to be found.Sorry!!

I was looking for one for a '64. Watcha got?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2125.60)

1964 Studebaker Commander 170-1V, 3-speed w/OD (Cost to Date: $623.67)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

If you find an extra one, I could use one for a 65. I beleive it's the same as the 64.

Jon Stalnaker
      Editor, Hawk Talks
      Karel Staple Chapter SDC
      Jon Stalnaker
      Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Jon I should have one some place but why not put in a radio? I have them also...Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Let me know what you have and how much and I'll let you know. Also let me know how much for the delete plate.

Thanks Bob

Jon Stalnaker
          Editor, Hawk Talks
          Karel Staple Chapter SDC
          Jon Stalnaker
          Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Nice twin pipes and a radio delete, or quiet mufflers and a radio. Tough decision

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Any others?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Tom - Mulberry, FL

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

I have one that is basically a perfect piece that was removed from a 1962 Lark. If interested let me know and i can send you pictures.
                sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Swifster

I was looking for one for a '64. Watcha got?
                  Bump

Tom - Mulberry, FL

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

Tom, I have a near-perfect delete plate that I used on the '63 dash I restored. Email me, I'll just stick a radio in the hole if I ever get around to using the dash.

Comment

For some reason there seems to be two different length delete plates. Anyone know why? About 3/16 in. diff in length.

Comment

I just found 2 nos 66 with the wood grain in one of my boxes, nice too.

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
                        Castro Valley,
                        California

Comment

I would love to find a delete plate for my '60 Lark - when I paint the car this next year the radio installed in the 1980's is coming out.

PO drilled a hole in the cowl instead of the fender for the antenna - you can imagine what it does when it rains...

Actually saw a box of Champ delete plates at SASCO but I think I will keep the radio in the truck (dealer installed).

<div align="left">1960 Lark VI</div id="left"> <div align="right">1962 7E7-122</div id="right">
                          [img=left]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/62champ/car/8b0ac4c6.jpg[/img=left]
                          [img=right]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/62champ/car/DSC02237.jpg[/img=right]

Comment

Working...
                          X