No announcement yet.

Is anyone from Williams County, Tenn.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone from Williams County, Tenn.?

If so did you know Joe Citti? He passed away on April 15 2003 he ran for councilman of the 26th district, don't know if he won or not.The first picture is a picture of Joe running, the 2nd one is of a 54 champion coupe that Joe won in 1954 at a drawing at the local theater given away by Payne Motors Co. the small picture is a picture of a picture of a picture 3 time removed so I hope it comes out to see. My friend Dave got this car from the family a few years ago and I traded a 54 2 door wagon for it this past week rust and all but it will be getting new fenders next week 3rd picture is a picture of bungee at work on the pass head light bucket, other pictures have already been posted under California bungee at work, pleas help me fill any pieces of this story if you can, thanks...Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

quote:Originally posted by candbstudebakers

If so did you know Joe Citti? He passed away on April 15 2003 he ran for councilman of the 26th district, don't know if he won or not.The first picture is a picture of Joe running, the 2nd one is of a 54 champion coupe that Joe won in 1954 at a drawing at the local theater given away by Payne Motors Co. the small picture is a picture of a picture of a picture 3 time removed so I hope it comes out to see. My friend Dave got this car from the family a few years ago and I traded a 54 2 door wagon for it this past week rust and all but it will be getting new fenders next week 3rd picture is a picture of bungee at work on the pass head light bucket, other pictures have already been posted under California bungee at work, please help me fill any pieces of this story if you can, thanks...Bob

Castro Valley, CA

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

Bob - That's a cool story. Didn't he start CittiBank?

How often I've thought it would be nice to have a photo of one of my Stude's when new. Especially that first week when it was pampered, before the first scratch.

Comment

I found a TW in the packet of papers that came with the 54 it was a July 2000 and addressed to M/M Joseph R. Citti at
        215 Skyline Dr.
        Brentwood, Tenn. 37027
        so he was a member back then doesn't any one know him?...Bob

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Working...
        X