Upcoming road trip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming road trip!

Well, time is ticking down (ever so slowly) to my road trip to bring my Studes home. Over the 4th of July weekend I will be traveling from north Alabama to the Jacksonville, FL area to pick up my newly acquired '62 Lark convertible and '56 Transtar. I will be driving down the afternoon of July 2nd with an empty pick-up and trailer if anyone needs anything moved that way. My wife will be trailering the Lark and I will be driving the Transtar back so if you see my little caravan on 5th/6th of July moving through north FL, GA and Alabama be sure to honk and wave! (If you see us on the side of the road, stop and help!)

Its not the years in your life that matters, its the life in your years.

Sounds exciting! Good luck and have a fun trip!

1963 Lark, 259 V8, two-tone paint, Twin Traction. Driven often, always noticed!

Comment

The south Georgia chapter is having their 'Drive Your Studebaker Day' event at Brunswick, GA.... 40'ish miles north of Jax on I-95..
      C'mon up if you want...
      Jeff[8D]
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Cool, good luck and take pictures!

Dylan Wills

'61 lark deluxe 4 door wagon
        Dylan Wills
        Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
        1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
        1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
        1914 Ford Model T

Comment

I plan to take a lot of pics. Thanks for the invite Jeff, we may just do that. It would be a good "shake down" drive for me with the Transtar before the long trip back. Where/when is the event exactly?

Comment

Here you go!
            (copy)
            July 04, 2009 South Georgia Chapter Meeting
            Courtyard by Marriott Hotel
            580 MILLENNIUM BOULEVARD
            Brunswick, GA 31525.
            start the meeting at approximately noon.

Info: Loren & Betty Hendley, 229-468-9532

DRIVE YOUR STUDEBAKER DAY JULY 4, 2009

quote:Originally posted by SteveH

I plan to take a lot of pics. Thanks for the invite Jeff, we may just do that. It would be a good "shake down" drive for me with the Transtar before the long trip back. Where/when is the event exactly?

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
              X