This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunny Warm California

Well i just thought I'd show just how cold Mabel Got Last night. It was down to 32 Degrees in Fresno.

Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    61 Lark VIII
    Fresno,Ca
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

You're lucky you are not in Colorado. You wouldn't be able to see Mabel

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

You're lucky you are not in Colorado. You wouldn't be able to see Mabel

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

My 48 Champion sets in a nice heated garage!!! It was so nice here today I took the wife out for a Studebaker ride!!! We drove up to Southern Pa. It was about a one hundred mile trip and the old Studebaker got 22.27 miles per gallon!!! I love my Studebaker!!!

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

My 48 Champion sets in a nice heated garage!!! It was so nice here today I took the wife out for a Studebaker ride!!! We drove up to Southern Pa. It was about a one hundred mile trip and the old Studebaker got 22.27 miles per gallon!!! I love my Studebaker!!!

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

Here in "So. Cal"...not sure how cold it was last night...but I do know it wasn't even close to cold enough to do that!

Today was a very nice upper 60's. Great day all together.

Mike

Comment

Here in "So. Cal"...not sure how cold it was last night...but I do know it wasn't even close to cold enough to do that!

Today was a very nice upper 60's. Great day all together.

Mike

Comment

Poor Mabel.Now where was Gus?He could have kept her warm.

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

Poor Mabel.Now where was Gus?He could have kept her warm.

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

C'mon Dave, we have to keep this 'G' rated. I have a '52 Commander that has been so covered with frost in the morning, that it looks like it was painted Ermine white instead of Sea Mist Green.

Lotsa Larks!
                    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                    Ron Smith
                    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                    Ron Smith
                    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

C'mon Dave, we have to keep this 'G' rated. I have a '52 Commander that has been so covered with frost in the morning, that it looks like it was painted Ermine white instead of Sea Mist Green.

Lotsa Larks!
                      Ron Smith
                      Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                      Ron Smith
                      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Yeah, it was right frosty here this AM. Gonna be the same tomorrow. I get spoiled by the nice-to-hot temps for 8 months outta the year and have been reluctant to do much outdoors.

Miscreant adrift in
                        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                        1960 Larkvertible V8
                        1958 Provincial wagon
                        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Yeah, it was right frosty here this AM. Gonna be the same tomorrow. I get spoiled by the nice-to-hot temps for 8 months outta the year and have been reluctant to do much outdoors.

Miscreant adrift in
                          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                          1960 Larkvertible V8
                          1958 Provincial wagon
                          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Yeah, we got some frost here too. It's kind of hard to find though with all the snow everywhere. I'm quickly running out of places to put the stuff. It all started on the Wed. before Christmas and I spent almost 11 hours on the Kubota Thurs. rearranging it. This last Wed., a week after the first storm, the ceiling in my living room started dripping water. I expected to find a big ice dam on the roof but it was clear. When I looked into the attic I found a big snow drift that had blown in through the gable vent. I've been here 22 years and that's never happened before. More snow started yesterday and continues ....

Clara however, is safely tucked away in my shop building with just a bit of dust on her.

Gerry
                            NE Colorado

Comment

Yeah, we got some frost here too. It's kind of hard to find though with all the snow everywhere. I'm quickly running out of places to put the stuff. It all started on the Wed. before Christmas and I spent almost 11 hours on the Kubota Thurs. rearranging it. This last Wed., a week after the first storm, the ceiling in my living room started dripping water. I expected to find a big ice dam on the roof but it was clear. When I looked into the attic I found a big snow drift that had blown in through the gable vent. I've been here 22 years and that's never happened before. More snow started yesterday and continues ....

Clara however, is safely tucked away in my shop building with just a bit of dust on her.

Gerry
                              NE Colorado

Comment

Working...
                              X