Got another Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got another Studebaker

I have for Studebaker Trucks, three waiting for there turn. working on 57 Transtar Deluxe. I post mostly on Studebaker Truck talk and am a member of Studebaker Truck Farmers. But felt I needed to get a Studebaker car. I relaly like the 55's. And I remmebered that my Dad said he had a 55 President. So I found a 55 Commander 4 dr Deluxe.

To drive just needs rear brake light lens and transmittion work. Eng runs good after warm-up. Carb work? I plan on up dating it to President trim to match my dads car.
    here are somme of my Trucks waiting

Also see this link to picture fourm.http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...TOPIC_ID=24885

Mark Thompson

If your not driving a Studebaker Truck your not having FUN!

Cool Mark! Believe it or not, we talk about Stude trucks here too![:0]

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1963 Cruiser
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I don't see a big hammer on the log with the rest of the tools, the bigger the better...Bob

Bob Peterson / C & B Studebakers

Castro Valley, CA

Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

I don't see a big hammer on the log with the rest of the tools, the bigger the better...Bob

All I needed to get it started. (It hadn't started in two years by the previest owner) Was to rob a 6 Volt coil from my Farmall cub and squrit a little starting fliud and of course charge the battery. Will only idle until warmed up. found out water pump leaks. nice water mist from fan.

Mark Thompson

If your not driving a Studebaker Truck your not having FUN!

Comment

That water may be coming from the snow.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Working...
          X