Anyone have info on Bondobilly??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have info on Bondobilly??

Got a message he's in the hospital... of course, Ellen's there taking care of him. Hope he's going to be OK!

If anyone knows them better than I, could you get some info??

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

I understand it's a gall bladder infection and he will be out of
    commission for a while. Here's hoping Billy recovers quickly.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I hadn't heard of a problem and wondered why I hadn't received return emails. Best of health, quickly, Bill.

Comment

Believe it or not, Ellen's taking phone orders at the hospital and promising to get them shipped right away! So I'm guessing he's not too bad off. I sure hope so!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

That sucks. I hope it isn't too serious. I guess we won't see them at the NE Zone Meet in Rutland VT this weekend.

Chip
          '63 Cruiser daily driver
          '57 Packard wagon on the road!
          Chip
          '63 Cruiser
          '57 Packard wagon
          '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
          '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

I hope Bill's okay. He's one of the good guys.
            Get well Bill.
            Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
            Smithtown,NY
            '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
            Smithtown,NY
            Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I also hope Bill is doing well.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

'Roger those best wishes, Bill. Take care. Do most of what they tell you in the hospital, and all of what Ellen tells you to do. BP
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Get well Bill. Knowing you for approx. 40 years--I know you will be out and about in no time. Keep the faith, Ellen.
                  George

1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.
                  1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Believe it or not, Ellen's taking phone orders at the hospital and promising to get them shipped right away! So I'm guessing he's not too bad off. I sure hope so!

Parish, central NY 13131

Ellen here
                    First, thank you all for your prayers and best wishes. Billy was pretty critical last sunday thru tuesday and then stabalized with continued slow but steady progress. He is now down some iv antibiotics and one tube. Yes, highly inflammed, infected gall bladder/sepsis. his gaul bladder was the size of a large eggplant and in the wrong place, But as I said he is on the mend. I hope to bring him home sometime next week. He is going to have to return for surgery in 4-6 weeks as it is not safe to do right now.

My phone message states that I will be returning calls within 3 -5 days and yes I am taking orders not for immediate delivery but in hopes that with Bill home soon I can have him produce the 4th of July transfers so I can complete those orders before the event. He will not be able to do any "business" per se for a while. Obviously, I brought him his computer today to drag him back into this world. Thank you all again....Ellen (stretch)

Comment

Prayers and best wishes to you, Bill, from here!

Comment

"Bests" to you, Bill (and you too, Ellen). Your PRIMARY business is to get well again!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                        1963 Cruiser
                        1960 Larkvertible V8
                        1958 Provincial wagon
                        1953 Commander coupe
                        1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Hi Bill, I just sent up a prayer for you..........and I happen to be wearing my Bugsport fly-in shirt. I firmly believe God has a sense of humor and is a car person. Blessings from Dearborn, Huck

Gary Hildebrandt
                          Gary Hildebrandt

Comment

Billy & Ellen: Prayers and best wishes for Billy and a lot of support for you Ellen as you bring him back to normal. If there is such a thing as normal?

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

Than you for your prayers. They removed a tube and put me on liquids. I will poberly be here for another week, then home for 4 to 6 weeks and then bad do in for. The operation.
                              I am scared because I cannot deal with intense pain

Sunday was scary. I was a walking infection that could have taken out a small town if the toxins got out.

Again thanks for the prayers a good wishes

Comment

Working...
                              X