This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loaded up in Fairfield

Just returned from a 2200 mile round trip to California. Visited friends and family. Thought I might as well haul something back. Thanks to a tip from a forum member, loaded up this '51 biz coupe in Fairfield, CA. This one is rusty, but complete and mighty cute .

It got as many smiles and thumbs on the 1,000 miles up I5 as if it was a 400 point Golden Hawk.

The guy I bought it from also had a rust free early Lark hardtop. 6 stick...

He was asking $800. email me for his phone number if you are interested.

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Thats a beauty ! [] You'd best get working at it so we can see it done in Omaha

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Thats a beauty ! [] You'd best get working at it so we can see it done in Omaha

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Nice goin' Dick! Great find. I was just at this swap meet this morning: http://seattlesdc.hypermart.net/Pres6.html
        There were tail lights for the '51 there...looked unused for $30 ea. In fact there was a whole front end (sheet metal) for a '51 there, including a straight and pit-free front bumper.

Western Washington, USA

Comment

Nice goin' Dick! Great find. I was just at this swap meet this morning: http://seattlesdc.hypermart.net/Pres6.html
          There were tail lights for the '51 there...looked unused for $30 ea. In fact there was a whole front end (sheet metal) for a '51 there, including a straight and pit-free front bumper.

Western Washington, USA

Comment

Actually, I bought this biz coupe to resell it. I can easilly fall in love with every one I drag home. I've got to watch it or I will be in big trouble real easy [:0]. I will be at Omaha, but with the black car. It's as done as it's going to get!

Sorry I missed the swap meet at Ron's, Tom. I got home late yesterday. Left Redding at 3:30 AM in an attempt to be through Seattle before the evening rush hour. Big mistake. Bumper to bumper from south of Tacoma to Marysville [V].

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

Actually, I bought this biz coupe to resell it. I can easilly fall in love with every one I drag home. I've got to watch it or I will be in big trouble real easy [:0]. I will be at Omaha, but with the black car. It's as done as it's going to get!

Sorry I missed the swap meet at Ron's, Tom. I got home late yesterday. Left Redding at 3:30 AM in an attempt to be through Seattle before the evening rush hour. Big mistake. Bumper to bumper from south of Tacoma to Marysville [V].

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Yikes! This place is gettin' too crowded. So glad my commute takes me east of most of it. Next time you're welcome to stay here and break up the length of the trip. We've got plenty of room!

Western Washington, USA

Comment

Yikes! This place is gettin' too crowded. So glad my commute takes me east of most of it. Next time you're welcome to stay here and break up the length of the trip. We've got plenty of room!

Western Washington, USA

Comment

Working...
                  X