dual master cylinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dual master cylinder

Does anyone have any coments or instuctions on changing the original Avanti single chamber master cylinder to a dual chamber? Can you keep the original booster? Just trying to give new life to an old ride and go down memory lane.

Use a Chrysler, (see April 2001 Turning Wheels for the correct number) You will need to adjust the linkage between the booster and the M/C, Get 2 2/16" brake lines, a 3/16" flaired union, and a plug for the T fitting under the M/C on the frame. The plug MUST be for a flare fitting. Yes, use the original booster.

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Comment

Tom

'63 Avanti, zinc plated drilled & slotted 03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, soon: TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves, 'R3' 276 cam, Edelbrock AFB Carb, GM HEI distributor, 8.8mm plug wires
      '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
      Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
      http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
      I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Working...
      X