Piece of wiring harness needed 63 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piece of wiring harness needed 63 GT

I am in need of a small section of the under hood wiring for a 63 GT. My harness where it passes through the drivers side fender hole from the horn relay to other frontal recipients rubbed the insulation thru and melted the horn relay, plug, and a couple other wires that were within the harness. Would like to splice repair the affected area. Would like to have at least 6 inches on both sides of where the wires exit from the harness and go to the horm relay plug + the relay.{or whatever have you} Any help would be much appreciated. Thank You jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

You can prevent this from reoccurring by installing a two legged plug-in fuse holder in-line, in the power wire to the Horn Relay. [^]

StudeRich at Studebakers Northwest -Ferndale,WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Thank you. I ain't gonna let it happen again. jimmijim
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I know that they are not esthetically pleasing, but a/c line bushing where they go thru the firewall, protect your wiring where it goes thru those fender holes, and are available at your Flaps. Get the biggest ones, they work well.

Comment

You are spot on. Still looking jimmijim

Comment

Studes West should be able to make that up for you, I think?

Ken Pyle

Comment

Working...
            X