Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way bigger problems

StudeRich,
    I am concerned about the comment you made about the car I have on eBay. You say "It has way bigger problems". What are they? Are you planning on bidding and trying to discourge other bidders? The car is well worth the $2500 BIN.
    No thanks,
    Allen

Allen, that sure does look like a good deal to me. If the body braces and frame are decent and the engine/trans. and parts are all there, it's a great car to restore. I don't see any "way bigger problems".

I'd bet if you mentioned the trans. and showed a few more pictures, you would have had someone hit the BIN the first day. Also might have helped to let the Forum know about it when you listed it; that you were "one of us". I noticed that, but likely most didn't.

Good luck on your sale, and hope things are going well with you!

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Sounds like a fair price to me. I have seen a lot in worst shape for more money.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2

Comment

Post a link, so we can see what car is being discussed.
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Is this the Hawk in TX.?

Joseph R. Zeiger
          Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
            Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

One day we will figure it out,[B)] each time we pick apart an individuals car on Ebay, it affects buyers and sellers. this time it was a member here. I would hope one day we don't have to identify "our" ebay sales to keep from getting our feelings hurt.

It is an addiction!
              It is an addiction!

Comment

That's what I thought,body looks good,so the floors need work how many Studes are around that do'nt need some floor repair???right front fenders rear edge looks ok after being dented and shocked.think it would make a enjoyable project for one with the skills.

Joseph R. Zeiger
                Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Working...
                X