Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a body frame for a 57 hawk..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a body frame for a 57 hawk..

Hello anyone in Va. have a solid frame for a 57 hawk???..Thanks

Got one in CA. I'll sell ya the frame with a nearly complete rust free body if you can figure out how to ship it. It's not roller.

Comment

Southern California?

Comment

Yup, way out in the high desert though.

Comment

I'm a hundred miles southeast of L. A. My 57 silverhawk has roof dents (big ones) and floor rust. I'm trailering to Yuma this weekend.

Comment

Pat Skelly in Savannah has a GT Hawk frame that is decent that can be hauled off for a sub sandwich[]....
            Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by vmania

Hello anyone in Va. have a solid frame for a 57 hawk???..Thanks
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys!!... No one close enough yet...

Comment

Get in touch with U-Ship. Shipping that operates thru e-bay. People bid for your freight shipment. Good deal. Get Pat's frame and be glad it's only a couple- states away. jimmijim
                sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

A fairly fine frame for a five dolla footlong?

Comment

I THINK LARRY PACK OF THE EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA CLUB HAS ONE

Comment

Is the GT hawk frame the same for a 57?? I've sent an e-mail looking for Larry.... Thanks All!

Comment

Basically the same with slight alterations, to be expected but you should be good to go. GT Hawk frames are reportedly supposed to be a bit thicker as in metal gauge. jimmijim
                        sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
                        X