Fairborn Studebaker-Phil Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairborn Studebaker-Phil Harris

Just so those wanting parts from Phil, he is in the hospital recovering from surgery last Tuesday. He should be home early next week but will not be able to do too much for awhile.

His wife, Madelyn can fill small orders and if you want large items/orders it would be best if you can hold off awhile to give him a chance to heal.

Ted

Gee Ted - This is the Obituary column... when I saw Phil's name I thought he had passed. [:0][:0]

Glad to hear he is recovering - perhaps this thread should be moved to another section of the Forum. [^]

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar Deluxe
    Vancouver Island

The NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
    May 23 & 24, 2009; check it out at -
    http://sdcvi.shawwebspace.ca/
    </h5>
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander

Comment

Yes, Ted; Good Grief! You are going to initiate heart attacks with this in The Obituaries forum!

Phil looked and sounded good in South Bend last weekend, so this is hopefully not-too-frightful elective surgery, eh?

'Will get a card off to him. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Oops! Posted this late last night and made me even more stupid. Sorry for the shock.

Ted

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Chicken Hawk

Oops! Posted this late last night and made me even more stupid. Sorry for the shock.

Ted
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ted, you are forgiven, but, I almost lost my lunch there.[:0] I'm glad to hear he's OK and hopefully he'll be fit as a fiddle soon.

Frank Drumheller
          Louisa, VA

Comment

Met Phil for the first time at the South Bend meet, although I've relied on him by phone for lots of parts and help. Too nice a guy to go, just yet and I wish him a speedy recovery. It was fun meeting Ed Reynolds, Jon Myer and so many more. I'm hooked on South Bend. I wandered the streets early Saturday morning and found a little breakfast grill joint that was just hoppin'.... and some of the patrons had the Lazy S on their garments. Felt like 50 years had just melted away.
            Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Where is this place??!!??

Comment

Hope you guys recover very soon! You are both The Best.

Comment

Phil is a good guy who has helped me out a few times. I hope he gets some rest and has a speedy recovery.

[img=left]http://www.bulletshots.net/images/stella3.jpg[/img=left]1951 Commander Starlight Coupe (aka "Stella")

Comment

ChampTrucking, I think I could find the place again, but I don't know the street names. It was a little white bungalow downtown, but in the industrial area of town. If you were heading north, a couple of streets west of the main streets (the one ways), it would be on your right. A rather large white lady and her rather large daughter were on the grill and the place was doing very well at 8:00 a.m. Saturday morning. I asked directions to the fairgrounds and while everyone pointed in the right direction, only one person actually knew the street names. The crowd would have been in their fifties or sixties and could very well have been former Stude employees. Great traditional breakfast!
                    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Working...
                    X