Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condolences to Steve Hudson

Your Carol was a sweetheart.
    The last time I saw her was at the Spokane International Meet and, although ill with the disease, she had that wonderful smile.

We will miss her.

It is always terrible to see nice, young people pass away.

Perhaps this initial post, or a similar one, could be put into the SDC Obit's. section of the Forum for future reference.

Edit - I see that it is now in the Obit. section - Thanks.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Please add my condolences, too.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands
      Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

If you looked up "upbeat" in the dictionary, Carol's picture is there. Always smiling and having a good time.

I was hangin' with them at '06 Puyallup GoodGuys when the judges showed up with an award for their Stude...

It made MY day to see that it made HER day [^].

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

[V] So sorry to hear of this, Steve. I remember meeting Carol but once, at the Sacramento National Meet, but missed her in Spokane. What others have posted was readily apparent in even a short visit. All good wishes your way. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Great moment in time, Mr. Steinkamp. What a terrific Studebaker smile she had in that shot. My sincere condolences to Steve, as well.

Comment

Working...
            X