62 Champ brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62 Champ brakes

Thanks for all your helpful comments. I have been busy on my other project(55 Chevy Panel), but have now started to try to sort out the Champ brake problem. Because it was disassembled by a party before the guy I bought it from, I don't have a good resource for re-assembly, plus some of the parts are missing. I now think I will try to go back with the original brake setup, but need a good diagram or high quality pic of the 62 Champ front brake as it should look. Can anyone help? Call me at 813-754-8187. Thanks, Sam (diver)

Sam,

Both the Parts Manual and the Truck Shop Manual have good pictures/illustrations of the brakes.

These two manual are [u]very very</u> helpful when working on a Studebaker. Also, it's a lot easier to find parts from the various vendors if you already have the part numbers.

These turn up regularly on eBay, but the vendors have them also. I know Chuck at www.studebakerparts.com has them on his website, as well as SASCO at www.studeparts.com

Good investments if you plan on keeping your truck.

Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The NEW Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
    Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Working...
    X