S H parts needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S H parts needed

First post. 1957 Silver Hawk. I need a right rear quarter and a right side grill (at least the chrome ring). Would ship to Burkesville, KY 42717 rays@premiumair.net 877/430-0333
    Ray Stewart SDC
    51 pick-up
    57 silver hawk
    62 lark

Welcome Ray, to the Studebaker Drivers Club and to the SDC Forum!

These unfortunately are not going to be easy to find. The quarter panel may show up at your local SDC Chapter swap meets or Newsletters advertised for sale.

The Right Side Grille Assy. is going to be harder and EXPENSIVE because it's been awhile since they were actually available new, and many used ones are not replateable or usable.

We do have want ads available free in Turning Wheels, if you are not receiving this fine monthly publication, you can join SDC at the top of these web pages for a first time discount.

The parts that ARE available, can be found at studebakervendors.com

StudeRich at Studebakers Northwest -Ferndale,WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I know there is a left and a right side Hawk grille bezel in our stuff on the table at the SASCO swap meet for sale all rechromed allready. It would be available after they (my partners in our stash)get back from the swap meet providing it does not sell there this weekend.

Frank van Doorn
      1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
      1963 Daytona Conv
      1941 Champion R-2 Rod
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

The rear quarters are available in fiberglass.

Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Ray, if you havent joined the club, you need to last week. www.studebakerswap.com is a good place to advertise for the parts that you need. Don't panic. Lots of folks have what you need in good to use- used or very workable. Nos is gonna cost you near 700 or so. Used, much much less but the chrome will probably need redone depending on how picky you might be. A 1962 side grille having never been chromed is probably the best candidate for rechroming. Welcome jimmijim
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Thanks for the help. I am a SDC member already. Haven't found the right side grill yet... I do have quarter panels.

Ray Stewart
            51 pick-up
            57 silver hawk
            62 lark
            Ray Stewart SDC
            51 pick-up
            57 silver hawk
            62 lark

Comment

Working...
            X