SB Parts request.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB Parts request.

Is anyone here going to be picking thru the door panels at SASCO? I'd sure like to have a set of new blue door panels for my 63 Cruiser. All you'd have to do is find them and SASCO would take care of the shipping. I can shoot some photos if you need such for reference.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1963 Cruiser
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Biggs, e-mail me a photo.., and a phone num..if I can't find them tomorrow, I can always go back next week..I live in town..

Making resverations at the poor house parking lot for me and my 62 Lark..

Comment

I'd love to get a set for a 62 Daytona if you're looking. E-mail sent.

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
      Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Gee, if you're looking

I could use a set for a 62 hardtop, mismatched or no, I can dye to suit. email sent

Jeff T.

"I'm getting nowhere as fast as I can"
        The Replacements.
        \"I\'m getting nowhere as fast as I can\"
        The Replacements.

Comment

I could use a set for the '65 Packard. They might be next to the 6 cylinder supercharger brackets..

Matthew Burnette
          Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Good one Matt, those Hardtop requests are very likely to not get filled, there are many more Ceedans! [^]

StudeRich at Studebakers Northwest -Ferndale,WA
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I went to SASCO last October with George Bredehoft. My main objective for that visit was to spend the time to go through that mountain of interior panels and seat covers, looking for Daytona stuff. I had seen the huge room full of that stuff at the IM in 07, and thought I'd spend a few hours going through all of it; I knew a few people who did so during the Meet and had pieced together sets. What I didn't know is, not everyone is allowed to do so. We were not allowed access; instead Dave looked them up on the computer, which of course we already knew would show NLA. So we had to settle for what he was willing to find, which netted only a mis-matched set of Wagonaire panels; and only because they were in the computer, in original boxes. I bought them, but was disappointed that I was one of those not allowed access; there's a good chance that what I need is in those piles somewhere.

Of course it's their right to pick who they let go through that stuff and deny whoever they choose; just wish I'd known that. I wrongly assumed they allowed anyone interested in buying to look through them.

Good luck guys- hope you can find some good panels[8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
              Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Don't feel left out, Bob. There's only about 6 people allowed up there.

Claude Chmielewski
                Studeski

Fillmore, Wisconsin
                47 M-16 Truck
                62 GT Hawk
                63 Lark
                64 Commander Wagonaire
                50 Champion Regal (parts car)
                63 GT Hawk R2
                [img=left]http://www.studeski.com/62hawk/62hawka/dakota01_250.jpg[/img=left]
                1936 Dictator
                1950 Champion Regal 4 dr parts car
                1953 Commander Regal HT
                1953 2R5 Pickup
                1947 M16 Truck
                1960 Lark VIII Convertible
                1960 Champ 5E7 step side short box
                1962 Champ 7E5 no box
                1962 GT Hawk
                1963 Lark VI 4 dr
                1963 GT Hawk R2
                1964 Daytona Convertible
                1964 Commander Wagonaire

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” ~ Abraham Lincoln​

Comment

Working...
                X