This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator

Needed a price for a radiator for a supercharged 57 Golden Hawk.Please let me know. Thanks

Lon: I took my '55 radiator to my local shop and they replaced the core (had to order it) for $258 including tax...

Buddy...'54 Champion 2dr
    Warner Robins, GA 31088
    478-953-3077

Comment

Lon: I took my '55 radiator to my local shop and they replaced the core (had to order it) for $258 including tax...

Buddy...'54 Champion 2dr
      Warner Robins, GA 31088
      478-953-3077

Comment

I paid much more ($450.00) to have a new core in my 52 Commander radiator, last summer, because copper prices had doubled since the year before and I had a larger core put in it. I think copper prices may have come down now, but I would get a firm quote before commiting.

I used L&M Radiator in Richmond, VA whose owner is an AACA Member and likes to work on old cars.

There is a Studebaker vendor at York every year who specializes in radiator repair. It is Elizabeth Radiator in Elizabeth, PA. His phone number is: 412-384-5310. He was the same price as the shop that I used and I didn't have to pay shipping with the local shop.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

I paid much more ($450.00) to have a new core in my 52 Commander radiator, last summer, because copper prices had doubled since the year before and I had a larger core put in it. I think copper prices may have come down now, but I would get a firm quote before commiting.

I used L&M Radiator in Richmond, VA whose owner is an AACA Member and likes to work on old cars.

There is a Studebaker vendor at York every year who specializes in radiator repair. It is Elizabeth Radiator in Elizabeth, PA. His phone number is: 412-384-5310. He was the same price as the shop that I used and I didn't have to pay shipping with the local shop.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

I tok my radiator to a local shop last September, new core and had to weld the lower tank where the fan blade cut through. I think a little straighting of the lower tank also. $450

Comment

I tok my radiator to a local shop last September, new core and had to weld the lower tank where the fan blade cut through. I think a little straighting of the lower tank also. $450

Comment

Are there any radiators available as mine is missing?

Comment

Are there any radiators available as mine is missing?

Comment

Working...
                  X