PDA

View Full Version : mesa az cruise sat

rusty nut garage
04-21-2009, 06:27 AM
I recently ran into a childhood friend who now lives in Mesa. He promotes this cruise along with local area car shows. If anyone would like to go look for me and we can park together or if you want to caravan over from gilbert/chandler let me know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: CRUISIN' ON MAIN STREET IN MESA -- THIS (((( SATURDAY, APRIL 25TH )))) -- DON'T MISS IT

THAT'S RIGHT, IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN -- WE ARE CRUISIN' ON MAIN STREET IN MESA THIS SATURDAY, APRIL 25TH.

We weren't lying when we said we were going to do this once a month.

Official start time is 6:00PM, but many start showing up at 4:00PM or sooner !!! Cruise ends when it ends.

Spread the word and please forward this email to your own list of gear-head friends.

This month, we are trying out a new concept of "Theme Nights" in order to generate some excitement on the streets. While all cars and trucks of all makes and models are welcome, this month we have decided to salute "AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS". So bring out that Muscle Machine and show it off to the crowds that have been showing up for this once a month blast to the past.

Other Theme Nights are in the works.

Remember, it aint a cruise if you are sittin'. You gotta cruise it if you bring it.

More information is available at:

www.hotrodplanet.com

We'll see you there !!!

Lance Baker

Hot Rod Planet Promotions

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp100/rustynutgarage/100_0133-1.jpg
Russ Shop Foreman "Rusty Nut Garage"
53 2R6 289 5SpdOD (driver)
57 SH (project)
60 Lark VIII 2dr sd (driver)