Tuesday Eye Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Eye Candy

I love that car. How different can you get? Four door big old '49 Packard, I believe it ran a 283 SBC. Check out page 59 of the May issue of Hot Rod Deluxe.

Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Editor of "The Down Easterner"
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

That is cool. I think I got an eye-ache. Just kidding Rich. Thanks for posting all the neat photos. jimmijim
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

If you look up "weight transfer" in the dictionary, there's a picture of that car

Rich...I think you have a job for life with this "eye candy" series. Keep them coming! [8D]

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

That made me smile! its both neat and humorous!

1963 Lark, 259 V8, two-tone paint, Twin Traction. Now that the salt is off the roads, she is getting back into regular rotation!

Comment

Is that a one piece fiberglass hood? First I noticed the front clip had newer shiny paint, then I noticed that there aren't any lines between fender and body and hood.
            Neat stuff

Rob in ND
            '53 Commander Hardtop Resto-Mod (work in progress)

Rob in ND
            \'53 Commander resto-mod (work in process)

Comment

Thank You Gentlemen!

Comment

I saw that car run at the 1965 world finals in Tulsa, that was back when racing was fun and you never knew what the other car had for an engine. I had a 52 Chevy with a Buick engine, my cousins husband had a 53 Stude with a 409 chevy. Back then they were called a poor mans Corvette.
                Thanks Rich

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Working...
                X