This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the Hawk out

Had a nice, but cool, day today. So I had to take the Hawk for a couple hrs. drive through the Dry Creek Valley wine area. She just purred along. Can't help but love the sound of that V8. Spoted a '56 Pres. for sale. I think it is the same one I looked at about 2 yrs. ago. He then said his mechanic told him the car was worth 6k. He still has it so don't know if reality has got to him yet or not. The car is bronse and white. No obivious rust from the outside. Never got a chance to check inside as car was locked. Looked to need a new interior and a passanger side window. When he said 6k I just walked away. This was before I got the Hawk.

John Ratliff

John,
    It was nice here today too and I had the same urge to take the Hawk out ! My wife even went along for the ride .It was nice to get it out and just go for a drive.

1961 Hawk 4-speed,4bc,TT
    Lewisville,NC

Comment

John,
      It was nice here today too and I had the same urge to take the Hawk out ! My wife even went along for the ride .It was nice to get it out and just go for a drive.

1961 Hawk 4-speed,4bc,TT
      Lewisville,NC

Comment

I didn't mention it, but the wife went along with me also. She does not drive but likes to take rides in the Hawk. Goes to all the show & shines with me. Good to know another Stude got out today.[^]

John Ratliff

Comment

I didn't mention it, but the wife went along with me also. She does not drive but likes to take rides in the Hawk. Goes to all the show & shines with me. Good to know another Stude got out today.[^]

John Ratliff

Comment

Working...
          X