Avanti parts needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti parts needed

I'm trying to get my Avanti completed and am in need of a few things.

I seem to be missing the front turn lamp sockets. This is an early '63 model without castings. The sockets appear to bolt directly to the body. I looked through the SI catalog and didn't see anything. Anyone know of a supplier?

Also looking for a passenger upper above door headliner/roof pad. Any color will do as I can paint to match.

And lastly I'm on the lookout for a replacement drivers side window and vent glass assemblies in factory green tint. Someone welded next to my Avanti, causing sparks to melt into the glass!!!!

Thanks in advance

~Will

The sockets,1350504 are available from SASCO.

This website is for sale! studeparts.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, studeparts.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Bob Langer
    Glenshaw,PA

Bob Langer
    Glenshaw,PA

Comment

If you go to page 79 of the Stu-Int catalog, you'll see the various front body parts for the Avanti. If you need the whole housing, 1963 was integrated into the body, part 800734. 1964 & beyond was changed. If its just the socket you need give any of the vendors a call Sasco, Stu Int, they are all helpful and will point you in the right direction.

New Jersey & Studes Perfect Together

Comment

I got my turn signal sockets from Napa. They didn't have the connector on them, but I was able to get those from a Lark parts car.

Nick

Comment

Working...
        X