PDA

View Full Version : Calling Gary Ash



utfanatic
04-09-2009, 08:24 PM
Looking for Gary Ash.. You in here? If you are check your email.



1941 Champion 3G Coupe
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff108/ut-fan/1941%20Studebaker%20Champion/41stude.gif
"Life's too short.. Eat your cake first"

Robert Kidwell - Pleasant View, Tennessee 37146

Proud new member of the SDC
My Stude Project (http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff108/ut-fan/1941%20Studebaker%20Champion)

scott.rodgers
04-10-2009, 01:57 PM
I'm trying to get in touch with Gary too regarding Wagonaire roof rack slat rubber.

Scott Rodgers
Los Angeles
SDC Member since 1989
'60 Lark HT
'63 Wagonaire

utfanatic
04-11-2009, 03:38 PM
I'm going to bump this back up one more time. I sent Gary a check (weeks ago) for some decals/waterslides he offered to sell me for my 1941 gauge cluster. The check has not been posted. I've emailed him a few more asking if there was a problem with the check. No answer. I saw a recent post on SDC so I know he's still alive. Gary, will you PM me your email address. I emailed you off your website. Unanswered. I've sent private message here. Unanswered. Is there a problem?

Laemmle
04-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Contact dave thibeault...he deals with him on a weekly basis.




quote:Originally posted by utfanatic

I'm going to bump this back up one more time. I sent Gary a check (weeks ago) for some decals/waterslides he offered to sell me for my 1941 gauge cluster. The check has not been posted. I've emailed him a few more asking if there was a problem with the check. No answer. I saw a recent post on SDC so I know he's still alive. Gary, will you PM me your email address. I emailed you off your website. Unanswered. I've sent private message here. Unanswered. Is there a problem?

utfanatic
04-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Is Dave a member of this forum. (screen name)I don't know Dave.


quote:Originally posted by Laemmle

Contact dave thibeault...he deals with him on a weekly basis.

Laemmle
04-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Look in the roster........lives in Maynard, Mass.



quote:Originally posted by utfanatic

Is Dave a member of this forum. (screen name)I don't know Dave.


quote:Originally posted by Laemmle

Contact dave thibeault...he deals with him on a weekly basis.

Laemmle
04-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Studedave@aol.com

utfanatic
04-12-2009, 11:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by Laemmle

Studedave@aol.com


Thanks for the info. email sent

2R5
04-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Gary is on here all the time ...I think because its Easter weekend may be the reason he hasn't answered you , I'm sure you'll hear from him the 1st of the week ;)

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l300/2R5/smallchamp-1.jpgHome of the Fried Green Tomato
"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ
1964 Daytona HT

garyash
04-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Sorry for being invisible. I've been underwater with work and projects. Check your emails.

The stuff is in the mail.


[img=left]http://www.studegarage.com/images/indy/gary_indycar25_vvsm.jpg[/img=left] Gary Ash
Dartmouth, Mass.
'32 Indy car replica (in progress)
'48 M5
'65 Wagonaire Commander
'63 Wagonaire Standard
web site at http://www.studegarage.com

utfanatic
04-13-2009, 07:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by garyash

Sorry for being invisible. I've been underwater with work and projects. Check your emails.

The stuff is in the mail.

Thanks Gary, I'll post pictures of your work when I get them installed. I've kinda let the 41 slide as well. Been working on my grandson's wooden (million parts) playset.[:p]

Take care. -=robert=-