Clear All

• 40 stude coupe

[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

Beautiful Studebaker.......more pictures please. tempestan

Comment

Very nice.

Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO
      President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

Hi Ron,
        That is one b!tch!n ride. A few here would probably say it's a waste of sheet metal. I say it's a work of art. I beleive in another thread you said you haven't had it long. Where did you find it? Where are you located? BTW leave the sides on unless you have a overheating problem. At any rate, it's one less car that will be crushed. It's yours. It's studebaker.. Enjoy it.

It is NOT a restored car. It is however a heavily customize car. Those on here that shun cars as these are missing the message. This is the Studebaker Drivers Club. You drive yours, I drive mine. The venue you wish to display yours is much wider and woo more fans simply because of what it is.

Your car, like mine was saved from fate to be enjoyed in a much broader way.

I drove 300 miles this weekend to a Studebaker/Toy/SwapMeet. There where NO signs alerting me to it's alussive location. When I finally found it there was maybe 15 cars at the most on display. Two outside truck loads of misc parts and ONE toy pedal car. After reveuing all the cars in about twenty minutes. My best two picks where a 41 Champion custom and a 37 Dictator 4 door custom. There where three Hawks and only one caught my eye. The rest where average.

I was quite disappointed and was expecting more I guess because it was a beautiful day. I guess everyone went to Harley rally instead.

But because I love vintage cars, original or other wise I'll be attending more shows this summer. You've got a very nice car and someone sunk a ton of money into it. I saw it advertised on the net and if it said ford on the front it probably would have sold for three times the amount. Nice car Ron, enjoy it. -=robert=-

1941 Champion 3G Coupe

"Life's too short.. Eat your cake first"

Robert Kidwell - Pleasant View, Tennessee 37146

Proud new member of the SDC
        My Stude Project

Comment

Very nice! I could see myself driving that!

Carey
          Packard Hawk

Carey
          Packard Hawk

Comment

Working...
          X