Might be a 4-speed 64 Commander?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be a 4-speed 64 Commander?

Says floor shift- might be a conversion, or a Super Lark![:0] Seriously, might be worth checking out if you're near Boise:

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

What a deal, I'd be all over it if my daughter hadn't divorced her last hubby. He lived in Boise.
    Way too far from me to check out. I even have a 4 speed to go in it.

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

no.....no......no......can't do it. To far away, and to many possibilities running through my mind. (nothing radical mind you....I know what some of you are thinking.....and NO is the answer.)

ChopStu
      61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

What a sleeper that would be with an R series engine!

57 & 58 Packards
        62 Daytona
        63 R2 Lark

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

Says floor shift- might be a conversion, or a Super Lark![:0] Seriously, might be worth checking out if you're near Boise:
          I have seen several two-door Commanders with floor shift four speed. Two were bench seat models. The shift lever was a long curved thing (to clear the seat in its foremost position). None were "super" cars, just standard 289s.

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Daytona convertible, '53 Commander Starliner, Museum R-4 engine, '62 Gravely Model L, '72 Gravely Model 430

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
          '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
          X