parts dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts dealers

Does anyone know of a good parts dealer in Canada where you can buy things like door rubber and any small finishing parts you will need for a hawk? thanks

Sorry about the fact you live in Canada, but there are a very few there also though.
    We are all here at: studebakervendors.com -mostly U.S. of course, but some are Canadian.

StudeRich at Studebakers Northwest -Ferndale,WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

What StudeRich said, John. But don't be sorry that you live in Canada! Like BC's motto says, "The best place on earth". [8D][^][}]

Terry
      Surrey, British Columbia

Comment

If you live in Coastal Southern B.C. I am ten miles South of the border, so there's hope!
        StudeRich
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

Sorry about the fact you live in Canada
          I'm sure you didn't really mean that the way it sounded!

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
          '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Comment

quote:Originally posted by showbizkid

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

Sorry about the fact you live in Canada
              I'm sure you didn't really mean that the way it sounded!
              Of course not, I have no idea if it's a good thing or a bad thing to live in Canada! Probably like in the U.S. it depends on WHERE you live![:0]

However, it definitely IS a bad thing if you want nearby Parts Sources, as Terry agreed. Duty free and cheaper, dependable shipping would be nice also!
              StudeRich
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Bruin - I have dealt with lots of Stude Vendors on both sides of the border... good folks in both places - most of the larger vendors sell in USD anyway so no saving there. If you can make a trip to Washington, then you can bring back some stuff without tax depending on how long you stay.

Better yet, if you have a contact south of the 49th, you'll save on shipping and taxes. [^]

PS: If you can make it to the Pacific Can-Am Zone Meet in <s>Yakima </s> [u]WENATCHEE</u> Wa. (Ooops!) on June 5/6, I'm certain that a number of vendors will be in attendance! [8D]

<h5>Mark
                '57 Transtar Deluxe
                Vancouver Island

The NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
                May 23 & 24, 2009; check it out at -
                http://sdcvi.shawwebspace.ca/
                </h5>
                Mark Hayden
                '66 Commander

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mark57

PS: If you can make it to the Pacific Can-Am Zone Meet in Yakima on June 5/6, I'm certain that a number of vendors will be in attendance!
                  Make that: Wenachee, WA Red Lion Hotel.
                  StudeRich
                  SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Bruin,
                    Even though it's not in Canada, you can contact Studebaker International in Indiana. They stock a lot of rubber stuff for your car. Check them out.
                    Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                    Smithtown,NY
                    '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                    Smithtown,NY
                    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I live in Alberta Im not sorry I live here I just wish are dollar was more at par. its almost double the cost. I just bought a shop manual for 49 dollars and by the time I got it it was 98 dollars. so I bet when shrock bros. finishes my steering wheel it will be close to 1200 bucks arg!!!

Comment

That's an expensive hunk of plastic! You'll be wantin' to knit a rim cozy for that

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                        '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

bruin, if you are in Alberta, there aren't any full-time Studebaker vendors, but there are guys, like myself, and Curt Lagasse in Edmonton, who have some used parts. Curt also has some NOS parts. Also, I do make trips down South from time to time, and I'd be happy to fetch back parts for you when it's practical to do so.

Use the "e-mail poster" function to send me an e-mail, and I'll give phone numbers for Curt and myself. Curt doesn't do Internet.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands
                          Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

that would be great if I could get a few numbers here is my email if you want to send them to me. torinogt@telus.net thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X