PDA

View Full Version : John and Tracy Stude

bridgegaurd
03-21-2009, 09:29 PM
is going to be???? Is not going to be??? At March Madness. Whats up dude and seatcover is the old goat gonna hit the road and hit on flirt with that 49 convertable or not??

bams50
03-22-2009, 05:39 AM
Pops, have you been drinking??[:0]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Cravin
03-22-2009, 01:23 PM
HEY YOU KIDS! GIT THAT STOODYBAKER OFFA MY LAWN! AND GET ME ANOTHER BEER![:o)]

bridgegaurd
03-22-2009, 03:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by bams50

Pops, have you been drinking??[:0]

No jungle juice for me,i'm a pure member of the Black Sabbath church of rock and roll. I just know that presidents have a thing for drop tops. and was wondering if George was going to make it to March Madness so he could get next to that little sweety convert that appears at grand canyon meets. Since they've been a little silent i thought i'd inquire my minds curious.

barnlark
03-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Sheez, Bams, you couldn't figure that out? [:0]

bams50
03-22-2009, 06:45 PM
No, I must have been a little slow on the uptake[xx(][:o)]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

bridgegaurd
04-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Okay, after a six pack of avian water, six Carters Little Liver pills,two Alieves, a back up supply of fiber bars, and a flask of Geritol. Two blocks from said home of George.

Fifteen hours of flight time, a meandering drive from Lodi,Ca (where i got to see that awesome Ute that's on craigslist). I got to see the old boy in person and was able to ride in it. No i was not trusted to drive, nips from the flask perhaps!

I was impressed, George may not be Stude forum ABC (as built correct)but he is one great looking driver and with a few adjustments should have at least another fifty in him. And as all the various aged moms cooed over him at the daycare center. I was wondering why i didn't preserve as well. I could of used some of those that is one good looking comments.

Glad to see all my worries were for naught. Great buy sports fans.