Studebaker owners in ND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker owners in ND

This came up in another thread. I was informed there are 54 members from North Dakota listed in the SDC 2008-2009 roster. I am one. I only know of one other member (Jeff H) that is present on the forum. Are there any others? Speak up. From what I can tell from the website, our local chapter is pretty inactive. Am I missing something?

Rob Krack
    Grand Forks, ND
    Rob in ND
    \'53 Commander resto-mod (work in process)

I am in Mandan, I have a 1963 Avanti R2, and am working on a 1949 2R5, and a 1961 Champ pickup, also have a 53 grain truck and several other parts trucks.
    Tim Helbling
    Mandan, ND

Comment

Don't forget Mark Soholt, in Alamo ND. Marks is good guy, and has a fair number of parts to sell. I think he often runs an ad in TW.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

quote:Originally posted by gordr

Don't forget Mark Soholt, in Alamo ND. Marks is good guy, and has a fair number of parts to sell. I think he often runs an ad in TW.

Never met Mark, but I have purchased some parts from him.
        I've also emailed with Chip Steckler in Jamestown.
        I once ran into a guy in Minot with an Avanti, don't remember his name. Avanti was dark red/maroon, very low miles, very nice shape.

Waiting to hear from others.
        Rob in ND
        \'53 Commander resto-mod (work in process)

Comment

I bought my near perfect hood ornament from Mark Soholt for my 56 Parkview.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
          Middle Tennessee 37th Annual Car Show April 4 2009

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 53hardtop
            Never met Mark, but I have purchased some parts from him.
            I've also emailed with Chip Steckler in Jamestown.
            I once ran into a guy in Minot with an Avanti, don't remember his name. Avanti was dark red/maroon, very low miles, very nice shape.

Waiting to hear from others.
            Darrel Seher is also in Jamestown, and owns a black Avanti. And I believe Gary Olsen who owns a white Avanti posts here from time to time. Herb Blumhagen from Drake has one of the nicest 1916 Studebakers around, among some other rare cars and trucks. I have posted pics of John Benter's '45 US6 and Weasel not long ago. He lives in Crosby. I've been to Mark's place a number of times. He does keep a rolling inventory of cars and trucks. Well worth a visit!!

Craig

Comment

Working...
            X