1958 packard wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1958 packard wagon

hello, im wondering if anybody knows how many 58 packard wagons are accouted for? i know they made 159. i just bought one on tues. that has been sitting for about 30yrs. i also have a 2ht that i drive. can anyone help? it would be interested to know. thanks jim

When one pops up, we talk about it here. I think there has a been a thread dedicated to each that has been on ebay in the last week or so. A thread search will give you a lot of good past conversations.

"58packardwagon" is often on the forum and will give you the best answer on how many of these are known.

Comment

Jim. We've just been discussing this type since there's one on ebay presently. I think the figure is 29 accounted for. Where did you get your wagon? The one I drove in the late 70s has been sitting in the Atlanta area since '81. Is this where you got yours??? I'd LOVE to hear that it's been saved for a better fate than that which it got after I sold it.[:I]

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1963 Cruiser
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I have pics of 24 different Packard Wagons. I know of 5 more that I do not have pics on. They are....white one with a gold top in CA, solid park green one in IL, solid surf green one in WI, light blue one in CA, and a dismantled one in FL

I would like to put a website together with all of the pics, but I am sorry many of the owners have shared the pics with me with one stipulation.....I do not post them on a public domain. Until that is all worked out, I need to honor my promise. The end result is that I know of twenty-nine 58 Packard Station Wagons. If you have one, please take a pic and send me an email at 5758packard@bevcomm.net and I will match it up to what I have. I would love to hear about your car. Thank you

57 & 58 Packards
        62 Daytona
        63 R2 Lark

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 3desotos

i just bought one on tues. that has been sitting for about 30yrs.
          Jim, would this be the one in Claverack NY?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Working...
          X