Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool chuck wagon

Too bad Gary Hearn doesn't play here anymore Hope he gets to see this:

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

That thing is great. [8D] It was good to see Gary at York.

Comment

That's a beautiful wagon!! Reminds me of seeing one here about 30 years ago. There was a parade of 'western' wagons and horse clubs, and I couldn't believe it when I saw a Studebaker chuckwagon. I wonder if this is the same one? Who knows. If I had a ranch or farm, I would defintely own one. Great bbq and party implement.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

This should be in the SNM.!

Oglesby,Il.
        " He's not happy unless there's some piece of $#%& in the driveway to work on"
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

I wish people would grab a picture and post it instead of expecting everyone to click on links. Come on. Have a little courtesy.
          "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

For those with dial up a picture loading can be a verrrry slooooooow
            wait.Posting a link gives that person the option to click on it
            or not.The link system is a courtesy in my view.
            Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

I'm sure Gary has seen it ...most likely before any of us

[IMG]Home of the Fried Green Tomato
              "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ
              1964 Daytona HT
              sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Well at least there was an indication in the subject of what the topic was. Often we don't even get that!
                "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Is it really that hard to just click? Please...

I'm not about to spend the time and album space to upload a picture. Takes a long time to do it without hi-speed, and takes a long time to load the thread for those on dial-up who might want to read the posts but not wait for pictures.

Come on. Have a little courtesy.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                  Parish, central NY 13131

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Right click the picture. Select "copy image address". Then paste that between the IMG brackets.

Matthew Burnette
                    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

Right click the picture. Select "copy image address". Then paste that between the IMG brackets.
                      I've never heard of that; so I just tried it, and it doesn't work for me. I've always had to:

1. Save a picture to my computer
                      2. Go to Photobucket
                      3. Open my account
                      4. Upload the saved picture to my album
                      5. Copy the URL
                      6. Go back to the thread
                      7. Paste it between the brackets

How do you make it work your way? If it's that simple, I'll say to heck with us dial-uppers and put pictures on every time

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

quote:How do you make it work your way?
                        No idea.. I didn't do anything special to make it work like that.

Matthew Burnette
                        Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

The image just has to be on the internet. It doesn't matter if it is in a photo account or just on another web site.

Dick Steinkamp
                          Bellingham, WA

Dick Steinkamp
                          Bellingham, WA

Comment

I'll be darned! Will have to look into this further...

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Just that easy, Bob.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Working...
                              X